Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Thrifty Finds

Here are a few of my favorite things...this week.

I think this is a trash basket that is missing the original liner.
I'm going to use it as a shade for my mudroom light.


I had a dollhouse JUST LIKE THIS when I was little.
I'll admit...this was an impulse buy, but I couldn't resist.
It will sit on my bookshelf where I can see it everyday.
Now I'll be on the lookout for the furniture and people that live here.


A pretty dresser for  more storage in my dining room.
I might paint it white when it gets a little warmer outside.
I may look for something a little smaller to sit here and
move this dresser to another perfect spot in my house.


A prettier dresser for the other side of my china cabinet.
It doesn't have as much storage space as the first dresser, 
but I LOOOOVE it!  I may or may not paint this one white.
I may look for another walnut dresser to match it.


I've seen some beautiful antique highchairs used to display books
in a kitchen.  I found this one at a local used furniture store and before
I knew what was happening, it was in the back of my Suburban,
riding to McDonald's with Tate and me.  I'm still not sure what happened...exactly.
AND LOOK WHAT IT DOES!
It unfolds into a little table and chair...ON WHEELS!


Please ignore the tired, old skin on me and look at
the pretty, shiny necklace.  I went into a cute little
store in McPherson (SassyBags) looking for luggage
and came out with this fun necklace/earring set.
It was half-price.  It cost me a whole $8.

That's it.  That's all I've got today.  Is that enough?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment