Monday, March 28, 2011

DC Cupcakes

Grant and I will celebrate our 20th anniversary on May 25th.
We decided to take a trip together and ALMOST booked
tickets to Hawaii.  Instead, we decided to take Brett (15) and
Paige (13) to New York City and Washington DC.

It was a great decision.  We had so much fun with them.  


We headed to Georgetown for dinner our first evening in DC 
and happened upon DC Cupcakes.  LOVE their show!

 Paige and I in front of the store.

 SO hard to choose!



 Grant and Brett weren't impressed.  They didn't get it.
Oh well.  Note:  It didn't stop Brett from ordering a cupcake.

 Paige got chocolate with chocolate.
I got chocolate with vanilla.
Brett got vanilla with vanilla. 
The hungry teenage boy had his cupcake half-eaten 
before the tired mom could get out the camera.

 A day of sight-seeing in DC,
a shower,
a YUMMY cupcake.
Life is good for Paige!



This is the cupcake I bought at Crumbs in NYC.
It was BIG.  
And it was so moist and yummy that I ate it all at once.
It was so good, that I've already found their website
to see if they ship.  They do.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Sinfully Yummy!
    I'm your latest follower from Bloggymom
    and sending LUV your way!
    •.¸¸.♥♥ ஐ
    pls.. come return the LUV and FOLLOW ME also if you aren't yet!.
    www.thedarediva.com
    Thanks and much LUV
    www.thedarediva.com ¯`•.¸¸.♥♥ ஐ

    ReplyDelete