Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mammograms - For Girls Only

Four of my bestest friends went in for
their mammograms today.  I wasn't able
to make it, so I was feeling a little left out.

So I decided if I couldn't be there, I'd do
the next best thing and send cupcakes.

Special cupcakes.

Very special cupcakes.

If you are a boy, stop right now.
You don't want to see this.

If you are a girl, 
get ready for a giggle.

Aren't they cute?

Would it not crack you up to show
up at your appointment to a pan full of these?

Thank you, Sara!
The girls loved them - both the patients
and the hospital employees.

2 comments:

  1. Your Welcome Charisse! I was glad I got to be a part of your special treat...and I have had just about as much fun telling all my co-workers about these cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how funny! You are so creative! Great job, Sara!

    ReplyDelete