Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Clean Bedroom

Look quick!  Hart and Tate's bedroom is clean.


You can see their carpet!  It's a miracle.  Truly.
Do you know how many Legos, cars,
rocks, socks,
puzzle pieces, game pieces, Reese's Pieces,
books, balls and bits
can end up on the floor of a 4-year-old and 7-year-old?
Lots and lots and lots.
So many that it takes a mom 5 days, 15 baskets
 and 22 cups of coffee to tame it all.

See the deer on the first shelf?
Those were Grant's when he was a little boy about 100 years ago.
Or 35 years or so.
I rescued them from the top of the boys' closet where some things
had gone untouched for many years.  We glued a couple antlers
back on (and by 'we', I mean Grant) and they're good as new.

I LOVE maps.  I picked this one up from one of my 
favorite thrift stores.  It was in it's original packaging
from Target and it was marked down to $8.00.
SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment