Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

We usually don't do much for St. Patrick's Day
besides wearing a little green to protect from pinching.
But this year, I did a few things.
Nothing fancy.

We made treats for Hope and Hart's teachers.

The little cups are filled with rolos.

I stuck some St. Patty's Day things in
the highchair.


I rarely use the word luck and most of the 
St. Patrick's Day crafts and decorations
I've seen lately refer to luck.  Having it,
wishing it, finding it.  So I threw together
my own craft last night that expresses how
I think about luck.
 I used a clover with three leaves instead of four
because the story we have about Saint Patrick
says that Patrick used the shamrock (with 3 leaves)
to teach about God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.
 
 
 Have a blessed St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

  1. I loved my lucky present from Hart--and totally forgot to tell him--please give him a hug for me and tell him thank you!--Mrs. Parry :)

    ReplyDelete