Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Believe It!

I grabbed a little notebook out of a pile last night
to keep track of a new project I've started.

As I flipped through the notebook to find a blank page,
I came across a few thoughts I jotted down in 2009.



Mar 7, 2009

I'm a good mom - I love Brett,
Paige, Matt, Hope, Hart, Tate
with ALL my heart.

I'm a good wife.  I love
and respect Grant.

I'm a good daughter.  I love
my mom and try not to
put up walls.

I'm a good friend.  I
encourage my friends and
love their children.

I am a child of God.
God loves me and
sustains me.

 I let Satan in through a
cracked door and listened
to his whispers that sounded
like my voice --

"I'm a bad mom"
"I'm a bad wife"
"I'm a bad daughter"
"I'm a failure"
"God must be disappointed in me"

And then I said these out
loud to Grant and friends
and almost believed them as
truth.

And then I AGAIN banished
Satan from my dwelling
place.

God knows the desires of
my heart.

Satan might too.  I will
not let Satan have
power over the desires of
my heart.


Seek first the kingdom of
God and his justice and
then all the rest will be
added to you.

1 comment: