Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome Home!


To keep myself busy on the first day of school,
I threw together some decorations and made
a Rice Krispy treat cake.  What do you think?



I decorated a chalkboard with paper pennants and propped
it up on the table with four bricks covered with some ABC fabric.


These will be sent to Hope and Hart's teachers.


Grabbed a globe off the bookcase and the Willow Tree
reader off my nightstand.  This might be my favorite thing.


I printed out some jokes and slapped these together while
Tate and I were at the park yesterday.


This lunch box and the old red dictionary are thrift store
purchases.  I printed out the ABC print, slapped it onto
a piece of green paper and plopped it into the frame.


I made two batches of Rice Krispy treats and
used some round pans and casserole dishes
to create something to make the kids say 'WOW'.
The paper pennants are stuck into the 
bottom two layers with wooden skewers.
 
Snack Time!


Unrelated to school, but isn't it fun?


I moved a few things from the dining table to
the entry table for some 'back to school' decoration.


1 comment:

  1. I have globe envy...and cookie envy...and lunchbox envy....oh heck...can I just come over to play...Charisse...you are such a gift to your children....Blessings abundant you pour on them will spill over into their adult lives....you are growing such good peeps.....HUG

    ReplyDelete