Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Camera Box

After three cameras, five memory cards, two instructions manuals and 
countless cords ended up on my little desk, I marched myself downstairs
to find a pretty little container (with a lid) to hide everything in.

Instead of a cute little cardboard box or basket, I found a red toolbox
screaming, "PICK ME, PICK ME!".   So I did.
It worked great!  My cameras fit perfectly in the bottom and the little
memory cards and cords found a home in the lift-out tray.  YAY!
But it wasn't very cute.  So I thought...and I thought...and I thought
VINYL STICKERS!  And off to Hobby Lobby I went.

I found lots of fun things at Hobby Lobby (I'll share later) but no vinyl
stickers that I loved.  My next stop was Dollar Tree to pick up some
containers and guess what I found there?   VINYL STICKERS.  FOR $1!

LOTS of vinyl stickers!

So here's my camera case.  Probably not the finished product.
I think the handle needs some ribbon or something, but I
like it better already.
I also want to cover up that brand label on the bottom corner.

I'm on the lookout for a super cute camera bag.  I've found a few on
etsy.com, but they were a little pricey.  I've seen some adorable
insulated lunch bags that I thought might work, but I think I'll keep looking.
McPherson has a new luggage store that had fun bags on display in their
front window - maybe I'll check there.  Any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment