Friday, January 28, 2011

Framed Snowflake

I bought this beautiful snowflake/bell/ornament last month while I was Christmas shopping in Buhler.  Have you ever shopped there?  You have to go!  Call  me - I'll meet you.  Anyways...I was packing up our Christmas decorations and I couldn't bear to put this snowflake away.  I love it so much!  So I stuck it in my handy-dandy frame and it greets me every time I walk down my hallway. 

I can't wait to show you my thrift store finds that I bought today.  Grant stayed home with Tate so I could get my hair cut and I said to myself "Self, today would be a great day to hit the thrift stores."  So I did!  One item is still waiting to be picked up because it was too big to get into the Suburban with the rest of my treasures.  SHHHH - I haven't told Grant yet.  More later!

1 comment:

  1. Oh,can't wait to see your treasures! Love it when things are re-purposed!!

    ReplyDelete