Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Easy-Peasy Valentine Decoration

What can you make with 1 piece of scrapbook paper, 4 paint samples and a spare frame?  A super-cute AND easy Valentine pic.  I cut my paper to fit my frame, grabbed a Sharpie and wrote a message and when I couldn't find any cardstock that I loved to use for my hearts, I grabbed my bag of paint samples and started cutting.   Actually I punched them out lickety-splickety with my favorite heart punch.  I stuck my hearts on the outside of the frame so I could get them right where I wanted them.  You could also make something more 3-dimensional and stick right on the frame.  I saw a cute idea today using Scrabble tiles that I want to try next. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea - I've seen a few other good ideas using paint samples.

    ReplyDelete