Saturday, September 10, 2011

Put A Sock In It!

This is  me in my fancy painting/crafting/work clothes
with our neighbor and "cousin" Kara.  She's not
really my niece, but we pretend.

Kara never knows what might happen at the Nurnbergs.
Today I asked her if I could put a sock in her hair.
She didn't even look at me funny before she said, "SURE!".


Look closely at our fancy hair.
Yep, there's a sock in there!
This hairstyle gives new meaning to 
"Put a sock in it!".

I wet Kara's hair down before I rolled it 
up into the sock, and she should have
big , beautiful curls in the morning if
she sleeps in her sock bun.

If you want to see how to make a
sock bun,
go to 
www.youtube.com
and search for
sock bun.

And if you're as blessed as I am,
you'll have an adorable
neighbor girl to
try it out on.

1 comment: