Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Lopsided Smile

I'm so thankful for our dentist.
And I like all the girls who work there. 
Thank Goodness!
Because I spend many hours there.

We've had 5 dentist/orthodontist
appointments in 2 days.


Paige was t-h-i-s close to
getting her braces off this month.
But one little tooth is slightly
out of place because she had it
knocked loose in basketball practice.



Sweet Hope thought she had  a 
sliver of a popcorn hull stuck
behind her last molar, but that
would be too simple, wouldn't it?
She actually cracked that molar.
On popcorn.  Which she doesn't
even love that much anyways.

 Chocolate is more her style.
Chocolate cupcake with 
chocolate frosting with
chocolate sprinkles with
chocolate ice cream on
a chocolate plate, please.

All of our kiddos tend to grind
their teeth down to nubs when
they're little.  The kind of teeth
grinding that our dentist tells me
is usually seen in stressed-out
little kids living in war-torn countries.

I know I'm not a perfect mother,
but come on!  I think it's hereditary.

So Tate had ground one little baby
molar down to the nerve and had
to have a little work done.  The up
side to that, is that he loves to look
at his lopsided smile while his 
cute little face is still numb.


No comments:

Post a Comment