Monday, January 30, 2012

Iced Coffee Happiness!

Look what I found in Sam's today!
It is so yummy!

I threw a handful of crushed ice
and a couple squirts of caramel syrup
into my handy-dandy little smoothy maker,
topped it off with the vanilla iced coffe
and whirred it up.
 
The best part was it was only $6.47
for two 64-oz cartons of this liquid heaven.
 
Know what's going to make it even better?
I'm going to freeze some of the iced coffee into
cubes to use instead of the yucky ice cubes
made of (blech) water.
 
I really want to suck down one more glass
of this yummy yumminess, but it's almost 
bedtime and today I've already had at least one
full pot of coffee and a LARGE Dr. Pepper
from McDonald's (because I can't order a 
smaller size when they are all $1.00).
 
I bet this will taste even yummier in my
insulated Starbucks cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
It's the simple things, you know?
 
Do you think my heart is racing right now
because of new iced coffee excitement
or caffeine o-o-o-o-overload?!!?

1 comment: