Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Mustache and A Song

When I picked Hart up a little early
from his 1st grade classroom, he had
a smudge of black under his nose
that made him look like he had a
little mustache.  His teacher (who makes
Hart smile and giggle) commented that she
should write a song about mustaches.

We asked him if he wanted to wash off
his mustache before I took him to the track meet
(track meet #11 - but who's counting), to which
he quickly answered 'NO'.

So on the way to the meet, I started thinking
about 1st graders, mustaches and songs.

And this is what I came up with.
Enough mustaches for Mrs. Anderson
and all her little 1st graders.

And a song.

Not every teacher would appreciate a
bouquet of mustaches, but I think
it will make Hart's teacher smile
(and maybe even giggle).

 Try to imagine this little mustache on an
adorable 1st grader instead of a tired
old mom and you'll get the picture.



1 comment:

  1. Perfect mustache-perfect song for the perfect class and teacher--Johnnie told me all about it--too cute! Thanks for all the presents and spoiling us all--we all love you!

    ReplyDelete